Admin takes up a lot of any business owner’s time, but it doesn’t bring in the money. Outsourcing the jobs you loathe, or that take you away from building your business, are what I do:
- General admin
- Research / project support
- Competitor research
- WordPress website maintenance and editing (monthly packages available if preferred)
- Newsletter creation, using MailChimp
- Editing and prettifying blog posts prior to publication
- Document creation, editing and formatting (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Uploading and researching content for your social media platforms / WordPress websites
- CRM set-up, management and training
£30 per hour or monthly retainers. More info here.
Organisations, small businesses, high profile city councils and community organisations are all enjoying the benefits of outsourcing their social media to me, to help them reach their social media goals, create positive engagement and content their intended audience want. I can get you started, maintain or improve your online presence.
Monthly packages at £250 – see full details of what’s included here
Every good event has a hashtag and a busy social media presence. I can support you at your event with social media posts and monitoring engagement live.
£250 day rate
Keeping on top of your bookkeeping enables you to see, at any time, how the finances are. It helps to keep on top of creditors and also takes the headache out of year end accounts.
AAT2 qualified (distinction) and supervised by HMRC for money laundering
Bookkeepers do not replace the need for an accountant, but I can take care of:
- Profit and loss statements
- Monthly reconciliation
- Trade receivables (creditors) chasing
- Maintain log of expenses and receipts
- Mileage calculations
Monthly packages from £50 – see full details of what’s included here
I am fluent with Excel, Xero*, FreeAgent* and Receipt Bank*. (*monthly subscription costs apply, set by provider.)