Admin takes up a lot of any business owner’s time, but it doesn’t bring in the money. Outsourcing the jobs you loathe, or that take you away from building your business, are what I do:
- Newsletter creation, using MailChimp
- Editing and prettifying blog posts prior to publication
- Document creation, editing and formatting (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Uploading and researching content for your social media platforms / WordPress websites
- CRM set-up, management and training
- General admin
- Research / project support
- WordPress website maintenace and editing (monthly packages available if preferred)
You’ll already have your social media strategy in place; I can support your plan with one of my ‘off the shelf’ or bespoke packages to get you started, maintain or improve your online presence.
See package options here
Keeping on top of your bookkeeping enables you to see, at any time, how the finances are. It helps to keep on top of creditors and also takes the headache out of year end accounts.
Bookkeepers do not replace the need for an accountant. I can help you with:
- Profit and loss statements
Trade receivables (creditors) chasing
Preparation up to trial balance
Maintain log of expenses and receipts
I am fluent with Excel, Sage*, Xero*, FreeAgent* and Receipt Bank* – whatever you, or your accountant, prefer.
*monthly subscription costs apply, set by provider.